Thursday, November 02, 2006

HOME!

i'm going home tomorrow! I've got 3 weeks of dirty clothes...mom's going to hate me...i love it. you see i'm one that doesn't drink up at school. and for thoes who know stout...there isn't a whole lot going on up here on the weekends unless you want to go uout to a party and drink. i'm not one to do that. and it's not so bad if my roomie katy stays up here with me...but she goes home a lot too, to see her sister. so i usually go home a fair amount on the weekends. but since i totalled my car that isn't always an option. so now i'm going home...one of my friends is dropping me off in st. peter and someones picking me up and getting me the rest of the way.

i'm getting out of here! everyone be happy for me!

1 comment:

Janet said...

So you get to go home this weekend and next weekend :) Yeah!