Monday, November 13, 2006

Be my guest....



So for anyone who doesn't know...my little sister jill was in our high school muscial this past weekend. so i did the big sister thing and went and watched like a good big sister would do. she did a great job. one thing that i got a big kick out of was the fact that i can still remember all of the kids in the musical running around when they were all in kindergarten. i'm not even that old...but watching all of them growing up and being on stage and all of that...wow.

i remember when i would watch the movie beauty and the beast over and over and over again. now i'm 20 and i'm watching my sister and all of her friends performing it. it kinda brings a confusing smile to my face. i'm what you call a proud big sister.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Being a proud big sister is a good thing :) I can definitely relate to that feeling!

It was fun to go to the play with you! Hopefully we'll see each other again soon :)