Thursday, November 30, 2006

Now we're talkin


Last weekend was nuts! they say i got a break from school...but more or less i got to be a shadow for 3 days. i got to follow Emily around for 3 days and take pictures for her. i had a blast! in order for some of you to understand the relationship ship me and Emily have i'm going to have to go back a ways.
Beatty's moved to new ulm 12 years ago. we road the same bus to school every day and me and martha( my best friend) became close. though out the years our family found out that we have a lot in common. their oldest son matt would give my brother rides home from wrestling practice. our dad's would talk wrestling all the time. adam (my older brother) and emily (martha's sister) were in the same grade. we all were in 4h and showed cows together. we now take a family christmas picture every year well all 6 of us kids...and any girlfriends/boyfriends, and this coming year we'll have a husban to add to the picture. I've known the Beatty family to be my "other" family.
ok...now you know a little bit about how we know each other. so when it came to the wedding we all were involved. adam was an usher, my parents were host at the reception, jill helped out with all the little odds and ends, and i was emily's shadow taking pictures for her for 3 days. it was so much fun...i took way to many pictures for her. and it was a lot of fun!




since the weekend i've been trying to take it easy...monday that didn't happen...i had a paper due...a speech to give....and a drawing that was due....although the rest of the week has been fine. fact be told...i'm going to take a final look at the apartment that i'm going to be living in next year today...yah me!

this weekend on saturday i'm going to the art museum with some friends...i've got to go for a class...but it should still be fun.



till the next time i'm bored in class and feel like typing....later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I love the family picture!