Thursday, November 16, 2006

I have found my calling




yes that's right...dodgeball! tonight for the APP after CRU we played dodgeball. man did it bring me back to the good old days of gym class back in high school. and yes i've still got it. nothing could stop me. in one of the games i was the last one out there for my team...it was me against 4 guys and 1 girl. i ended up winning it for my team. i had fun! after being sick all week...it's just what the doctor called for. nothing can bring a girls spirits up like hitting people with big balls. more so when they don't see it coming and start to get scared when they see me with one.


ain't nobody going to bring me down tonight

2 comments:

uncle tim said...

APP - they still call it that, huh? I sure could go for a nice visit to Blind Munchies. Memories, memories.

justabby said...

call me up...i'd be game.