Tuesday, October 31, 2006

tis Halloween!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! i mean i love it so much i start planning my getup already the year before. so i'm really into it you could say.
last night i get a phone call from jill...."abby, what should i be tomorrow?" i felt like she took my pumpkin shaped heart and smashed it. my little sister didn't have a costume yet....just 3 hours away from halloween...and she had nothing. so i told her to go to our mud room and grab one of our retro get-up's...she didn't want to do that. everyone had already seen all of that. then she was mad at me for taking my costume with me...cause she wanted to wear it. i wasn't even going to listen to that one. so i shut her up qwick! so i kept throwing ideas out at her...she didn't like any of mine so i started asking others. she didn'l like any of those...finally i told her to go as a lumberjack. and wel i'm thinking that's what she finally went as cause she made me tell her what to wear for it like 4 times.
as far as what i'm going as..."AAHHHHHHH" i'm the Fonz

come on i'm a kid at heart...you've all seen how i act

3 comments:

uncle tim said...

i think it's "Eh!"

Janet said...

The elementary schools down here don't let you dress up anymore :( What's up with that?!?

The Giesenator said...

i still think she should have gone as Ghost Hunter