Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Break...what break? I don't get a break

so i'm leaving for home around 1 today for thanksgiving break. but i like to call it thanksgiving chaos. yes that's right. i really don't get much of a break. i go home today just help get last min. things ready for em's wedding on saturday. then tomorrow i hopefuly get a little bit of a break but knowing em, i'll be helping her with stuff again. and i know a lot of my friends from high school want to get together tomorrow night. thursday is turkey day...which for all your reader...HAPPY TURKEY DAY to you. friday i'm taking pictures of the set up and being em's shadow for the day...takeing pictures the whole time. the saturday the day starts early. i'll be taking pictures the whole day and night. to be followed up the present opening in which i'll be taking pictures yet again. ya...let's just say i think i might need a break when i get back.

side note: uncle tim what are you and karen doing next weekend...let me know

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you by chance like to take pictures :) I have seen your camera and I'm very jealous :)

uncle tim said...

what weekend? I'm confused.... email me kid

justabby said...

yes...i love taking pictures!