Thursday, September 21, 2006

going home for the weekend

i can't wait for friday! i'm going home...sleeping in my own bed...which i haven't done in over a month. yes that's right. i need some one on one time with my bed. amber is coming home this weekend and i get to see her. i havent' seen her in over 2 months. i can't wait to talk with her. i get to take some more of katie's sr. pictures and have some fun with her and my sister. i really miss katie. our friendship has grown so much over the past year and i spent so much time with her over the summer...mostly within the last month of summer. i think i saw her like every other day if not everyday at both fair and state fair. when me and katie get together we hot tub...i haven't been in my hot tub for a month. o wow. i really need it to be tomorrow so i can drive 3 hours to get back to the place that i love. and see the people i miss....well some of them.i can't wait. i can't wait. i can't wait!!!!!! fun for me.

one class today...two classes tomorrow and i'm in speedy faster than you can say....lkjaioeoilkdinvieona. i mean it too

kick in the butt of the day goes to---who ever made today today and not tomorrow

No comments: