Sunday, September 17, 2006

can you say....ahhhh

one side of me is mad...other side of my feels bad. i'm talking about how i felt tonight about my best friend. you see martha is one of those girls that you really shouldn't put your money on and yet i still do cause i love her like my sis. she was suppost to come and help me coach today and she blew me off cause she needed to study for a test which she could have studied for yesterday when she went shopping. yes i know well she went shopping o well. but she just went to the same mall last weekend with me. and it's not that she is just blowing me off she's blowing all the girls on the team off.
and then i get back here to find tha she left me message on facebook...saying how she's not so happy with her roommate and how she misses me and all our time we've spent together. and our music...singing!

now i feel like an ass...that's right an ass.


kick in the butt of the day goes too---the ump...man did he suck!

No comments: