Friday, September 08, 2006

a different state of mind

i don't know if it's cause i'm older or if it's because of something else...but for some reason i feel like something different with me. i feel better about me... and not just me the way i feel about myself. sweet i know.

last night i had my first night of cru since school started back up...which i love. it's so much fun being able to get together with a bunch of people my own age. not only do we get to together and worship god but we do it at a place where most people go out and drink...and instead we have fun in the name of god. which is super sweet.

it's kinda nice i have all my TEC friends back home...and all my CRU friends up here at school...i know that if i need to talk i'll always have someone that ill listen.


kick in the butt of the day goes to: the people that price art supplies...i hate paying that much money!

No comments: