Thursday, July 27, 2006

it's all on me

ok...so family is gone...i'm the only one home. for most college students that means one thing...party! but dang me and my good heart. i just don't. or wait maybe it's because i don't have time to. work...work...work. then i get to come home and find my sister's cat looking like it's going to die. which for all of my reader's (which from the looks of it is no one) i've got it up stairs right now and it's not dead yet. now i'm the one that has to watch this cat all night long. i didn't get much sleep last night and i know if that cat is in the house tonight i'm not going to get much tonight either. grrrr. don't get me wrong i love the cat...but why me? o ya that's right that thing called responsability. i'm really sick of that word right now. and yet at the same time i love it.
my life as of this summer is made up of little things. work. softball. eat. sleep. and on that one night i have off, friends. am i crazy for being this busy at such a young age. or am i crazy for thinking i'm busy at such a young age. i mean just think when i have kids (which is a long way down the road) i'm going to have to make sure they can do there things before i can do mine. CRAZY!
o well bring on tomorrow...see what crazy things i come up with next.

Kick in the Butt of the day--- my cat!

No comments: