Monday, July 31, 2006

hot

ok...so i'm really sick of all of this hot weather...i have to work outside...is someone trying to kill me?
ok enough about the weather...i could go on and on. but instead i heard this quote the other day and i wrote it down. "accept the things you can not change and change the things you can." i totally love it. when i heard this for the first time it hit home for me. i'm one that trys to hard somtimes at things i know i can't change but i still think there is a slight chance that something will change even if it won't.
i'm done for the day...the sun took it out of me, just thought i'd share what i found.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I don't think it's fair to say that it's hot. I mean, just because you sweat when you do strenuous activities like...breathing, doesn't necessarily mean it's hot.


OK, maybe it does. I agree, then. It's hot.

A. Bauer said...

I was sweating today just thinking about going outside....