Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Alone in the house of ABBY

first off a little vent session... this year my family decided to plan a family vacations for 3 out of the 5 memebers of my family, and they left on my birthday. in the words of steph tanner..."how rude" i just happen to be one of the 2 that get's to stay home and work. what fun! end of vent session...thank you for listening.
So sunday was my 20th birthday. and of course it wouldn't be a birthday unless i'd spent it with my TEC friends and family just like i did for my 18th and 19th. Some people always want the attention to be on them on their birthday, i however don't. it's not the fact that i'm getting older and want to hide it, no not at all. it's the fact that if i can go and help in the littlest way for kids to open there eyes to God, i will. At TEC we try and get canadites to start a relationship with God. So the focuse is on them. i don't know of any other way i would want to spend my birthday then haveing someone get closer to God. That is by far the closest birthday present anyone could give me.

No comments: