Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i'm back!

ok so i thought i'd start blogging again...i took the year off, but i'm back! i just read my last blog...wow have things changed in my life. High School seems like it was years ago and i'm only a year out. i'm starting to get a real look at the "working" world...and i'm not really all that happy about it. well all but the money part...that will help pay for a few classes. this was my first real year away from home. it was a pain at first but i fixed things and it ran a lot more smoother. this was my first summer not playing fastpitch...instead i got to coach it. let me tell ya...you can learn a lot of stuff from a bunch of 15 and 16 year old girls.
i can tell i'm in a different state of mind than i was in high school. somethings don't seem to matter as much as other any more. i just turned 20, i can't use "i'm a kid...leave me along." i know i still have a lot more to come and a lot more to learn...i say bring it on.

No comments: