Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Twins Opener Baby!



so i was very lucky this year. some of my brothers friends had asked me in november if i wanted to go the opener, but i knew i wouldn't have the money for the ticket so i said no. i was sad. then my best friend martha asked me if i wanted to go with her. her sister ( which is one of my brother's friends) had gotten 2 exstra tickets, one for martha and anyone who she wanted to bring. o and yesterday was her birthday....that's why the tickets were given to her. so martha asked me to go. to say the least i was very happy. i loved it. maybe even a little more than martha did.

highlights of the opener-
-me and adam running around trying to find where the creditcard sign up was so we could get our free blankets
-back to back homers
-getting to see people that i haven't seen since em's wedding
-sitting on top of the parking ramp waiting for trafic to pick up
-meeting the drunk boys and laughing at them
CORRECTION
-not having my car towed

3 comments:

A. Bauer said...

Your car was towed??

uncle tim said...

Bauer, that's not the crazy part! Apparently HER CAR had her car towed. That car is a traitor.

Janet said...

Yay for the Twins!