Monday, April 16, 2007

Blaim the uncle

so lately i've found myself giving jill a new nickname. KID.

i never use to call anyone by it and i really wasn't a fan of people calling me by it either. then someone started calling me kid. good old uncle tim. i remember him telling me awhile ago how he calls his sister kid. and now i call mine kid. go figure. i didn't even realize that i was doing it at first. then jill said something. so i tried to figure out where i might have gotten it from... and i came up with uncle tim. thanks

anyways jill played softball in hopkins on friday...hit a tripple.... she get's it from me...lol

7 comments:

Janet said...

Yay Jill! I always call people Kid... Even when they're older than me. But I didn't get it from Tim, I got it from my friend Emily back in high school.

A. Bauer said...

About all I get to do in our games is pinch run....but at least we dominated NRHEG tonight!

uncle tim said...

Shake it off, Bauer...I remember the days of pinch running. That's what happens when you're the "fast guy". Soon, you'll come to college in the Twin Cities, and you'll start playing Ultimate with me. Then you'll actually have a use for that speed instead of running in 90 foot spurts. You're gonna love it...I need to find a fast guy to replace me now that I'm slow and have a bionic leg.

uncle tim said...

as for Abby...blame away, Kid. You know you love calling people kid. Actually, I didn't come up with that...picked it up from Steph Burns. (Fjordbach then)

Janet said...

Oh gosh, I forgot that Steph did always say that. Haha!

A. Bauer said...

I'll play for you any day Tim

Janet said...

Clearly you need some more love, Abby. So here you go... I LOVE YOU!