Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Rebuilding

I've noticed myself bottling up a lot of emotions lately...so i knew it would only be time before thing caught back up with me.

for the past few weeks i've been working on this wood project in my 3d design class. our teacher really didn't give us any guidelines just told us to make something. so i was getting really frusterated with this project to begin with. i had finally gotten an idea on what i was going to do...and go figure the teacher hated it, told me to go a totally different way with it. i basically went and threw my stuff on a table and got out of the room before i lost it. now normally things like this don't bother me at all...but i had to much built up.

another thing to know about me when things are really bothering me i go from ferusterated straight to pissed off then i come back to being mad and then i just drop it. right now i'm still kinda in the mad stage. and for those who really know me, they know i don't get mad to often...i normally have a big smile on my face. right now i just want to punch someone's face in. o well i'll wait till i get home and take it out on my punching bag.

thanks for reading and stay tuned in for abby's next blog, come soon

No comments: