Wednesday, March 28, 2007

time goes by

ok...so yesterday i noticed the lack there of with my blogging....to all who seem to read this...aaron and janet.... i'm sorry.
ya so i really don't have a whole lot to talk about. nothing big has happened in my life.

last saturday i went to the TEC lock in with my sister...where sarah classified my as a chaperione. which made my night. that and the fact that me and kyle power walked around the church for 6 hours....now that's getting some exercise.

my hair is red again. nothing major.

still don't know what i'm doing this summer. but i am going to talk to my old boss on saturday. so we'll see what i come up with.

jill played softball on sat. i went and watched....check out the pic.



other than that...i'll try and keep you on the up and up in the life of abby

2 comments:

A. Bauer said...

Baseball season....I'm lovin' it....

Janet said...

Haha, I totally love that picture :) I looked at them on your facebook, totally made my day!