Sunday, October 22, 2006

It started out with a bang


so for all my blog readers out there....mostly aaron...they know i had one heck of a weekend...what they might not know is how my weekend started.
Thursday night i got my self into a nice car accident and totaled my car...yes that's right. don't worry i wasn't hurt, just a little emotionally hurt that's all. you see i needed that car to get me to the tec weekend in which my little sister was going through. (might i add i first found out that my little sister jill was going through on wed. that's right she kept it from me! not cool.) nothing was going to stop me from getting there. so thursday night i had to go home with my roommate to her house and use one of there cars for the weekend. in which this ment i had to skip my two classes on friday so i could get home for the weekend.
i made it home...i was happy!
then came saturday when i headed off to meet everyone for agape...in which i knew i'd cry my eyes out when i saw my little sister being walked through.(which i did) this of course being followed up by a nice mody beiter gathering outside of the church...and perkins. then off to my matt's house to crash...or should i say be woken up by his dog and cats every 5 mins. o well i had somewhere to stay for the night...i should be mad.
sunday started out early...as me and matt showed up for the very end of levi's talk...o well. me and matt and kyree hung out for most of the day and was joined my mr. cody bauer himself. we mostly bummed around the church all day until closing. yes that's right my little sister had me crying again. she hugs my dad....she hugs my mom....then she hugs me...bring on the water works. i can finally talk tec with my sis and not have to hide anything from her! i'm so happy.

now i'm back up at school...which is the last place i want to be since i have 2 paper due in the morning and i haven't started either of them and instead i'm telling you how my weekend went...don't you feel special!

kick in the butt of the weekend goes to---me for totaling my car....grrr

7 comments:

uncle tim said...

bartels sandwich!
Hope your car is feeling better.

justabby said...

there are many more bartels sandwiches to come too

Janet said...

Your sister was such a blessing at the weekend! And I'm so glad that I finally got to like meet you :) Many more memories to come, I am quite sure of that!

A. Bauer said...

How cute....it's Abby and Lil Abby....

I'm honored to be named personally in your blog....

I wish I would've gotten to talk to all of the Candidates more often, especially your sister....

justabby said...

o trust me you'll get you're chance...she'll be around for awhile

Sarah B. said...

It was so great to see you again this weekend even if I did have to kick you out of the wheat room and the church a couple of times ... sorry you missed Levi's pray-up. You're sister is pretty cool! I can't wait to get to know her better. Maybe she'll take after you! :) Hope you got those papers done in time!

The Giesenator said...

abby kid.. it was great to see you there quite frequently, and your sister was amazing.. that being said, i thank you for not involving me in any said saran wrappings