Tuesday, October 03, 2006

driving

ok...saturday. all day saturday i was in a car driving. i started the day driving from arlington to fairfax and everywhere in between putting up posters for my dad. then i get home pack up my stuff, quick take a shower just to hit the road and head up to stout. in which i quick change my clothes...put on my gopher get up.....and get back in the car with katy...my roommate...to go to the gopher's game with my bro and 2 of my friends. ath this point it was the only time i hadn't really been in a car. then after the game i got back in the car and drove back to school. all but 5 hours where spent driving my car. nuts is what i was.

now i'm at school...no driving is needed...thank god....i don't think i could take another day like that for awhile.

No comments: