Sunday, March 11, 2007

2 days and nuts

ya...so....
i was really looking forward to having break...i needed some time off. the one thing i wasn't looking forward to was my parents hounding me about what i'm doing this summer. so it's been 2 days and they are at it. i'm going to lose it. that's one of the reasons why i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what i want to do this summer.

for those that want to know...i've got some options.
-come home and work with porta-potties again and stay at home
-stay up at my apartment and find a job or 2 up at menomonie

either way i still have to pay for the apartment.

or i could try and do something different

any words from the peanut gallery for me?

2 comments:

A. Bauer said...

Well, of course you should be praying about it.

But from a logical standpoint, paying for the apartment and not staying in it would be odd. But then again, home is home and you'd get food and such.

Janet said...

I'm having the same problem right now. I have got to find a summer job!