Thursday, August 03, 2006

my feet are wet

ok...so since it's rained so much this week i haven't been working a whole lot. which for some might be great...but i need the money for school. so i was happy to see it was not raining today when i got up. so i went to work and wash porta potties like i do all the time but today the water just didn't want to go where it should have. instead it wanted to go all over me....not cool. then after i wash everything i go to my boss and see what else there is for me to do...i mean i haven't worked since monday(because of the rain). "nothing...go home." i put in 2 and a half hours today that's it. not cool. and as far as next week goes i know i'll only be working 2 days cause i have to be at fair the other 3. o man why do things got to be that way. owell...now i vented about it...maybe i can drop it for a while now. life will move on...

my feet are still wet though.

1 comment:

A. Bauer said...

I found this amazing invention one time. It was called a "towel," and I love it. It makes your feet not wet!


Lo siento! Te amo!