Monday, August 07, 2006

Great times

ok so this past weekend one of my brother's best friends got married. what a great day. our family got all dressed up. my brother was in a suit...and looked good...single women out there (wink wink)....i got to take a lot of pictures. all in all it was great. now comes the part were i talk about how i felt out of place. one...i hung out with all of my brothers friends cause there was no one there my age...not a huge problem. but there was still a age difference. 2...there were some many couples there...it reminded me yet again that i have no one. sad. 3...everyone was drunk...and that just goes to show that when guys get drunk they will hit on anything. o well...life goes on and i've got more weddings to come. inface i still have 4 or 5 more this year...nuts i know.

kick in the butt of the day goes to- bill the singer from the wedding who kept on hitting on me

No comments: