Monday, August 14, 2006

And yet another day

so here's an update on how i've been since you've last heard from me. had fair...did good. got a state fair trip, and i'm taking it. with my cow of course. got to hang out with some really cool people today...matt and kryee for the most part of it...and dean and cindy and dani for a while too. fun! then i got to sit in a van by myself and think about everything. let me tell ya. i'm sick of thinking about everything so much. i really wish there would be an off button for your mind. o well...another day another dollor o wait that's not ture i didn't have to work today yet again.

now i'm super happy for the week to be over with...friday is my last day at work for the summer. saturday i'm haveing a party at the reiter's house...all are welcome. yes..me and andrew hermanson are having the party at reiter's. we need to mix it up a little bit. try and get a bunch of people together before everyone takes off again for school.

see you all on the flip side of it.

1 comment:

A. Bauer said...

1) I'm trying my best to be at Reiter's on Saturday, but I might not be in the greatest of physical conditions (i.e. unable to stand from exhaustion). There are other reasons, but yes....

2) You posted this blog twice....