Monday, January 29, 2007

what a weekend

well where should i start. this weekend was jammed packed.

Saturday:
-had to work a track meet up at stout. i got there at 11 and worked til 4:15....made $40....not bad
-got straight in to my car just to drive down to rochester in hopes of making it in time for agape. (by the way...thank you uncle tim for the directions)
-on the drive...mind you i really don't do good with driving and trying to follow directions at the same time.....i got lost 3 times
-i got pulled over for speeding.....don't worry i just got a warning...someone was watching out for me.
-when i got pulled over i and i parked my car i looked up to see a sign that read.....Bauer Built.....i had to laugh
-almost hit 2 deer
-put my dress on while i was driving....that's talent
-made it to agape with about 5 min to spear
-sang to the canidates
-went to perkins
-went to walmart
-went to janets
-went bowling with baby Phinneas (wink wink)
-started freaking out cause jill hurt her knee
-went back to janets
-laughed til 3:30 in the morning

Sunday:
-woke up and checked for an email from cody
-got ready for the day
-me and kyree made our way to dunn brothers and back to janets without getting lost
-went to the church
-helped clean the wheat room
-helped set up the chaple
-sang my favorite worship song at closeing
-helped clean up
-went to perkins
-wore my "we look nothing alike" shirt with jill
-said goodnight and back up to stout

-don't worry i didn't get lost or pulled over or hit anything on the way back


Kick in the butt goes to: me for even getting pulled over in the first place

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I had sooooo much fun with you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

so baby Phinneaous has my middle name.. coincedince?

Anonymous said...

I saw you on Sunday!....We're just that cool I guess....

justabby said...

baron i think you have a good point there....we are just that cool