Friday, December 29, 2006

i didn't leave you

well hello......sorry i haven't been keeping you guys up to date with my life. but whatcha going to do about it......nothing....that's what i thought. well let's see,three weekends ago i got a new car! a little over a week ago i came home for christmas break, that was good. i've had 6 different christmas's this year...it was fun...it also kinda sucked...i don't think i can keep a fake smile on my face much more. i really didn't have any "stand out" christmas presents this year...but i did get a big kick out of my mom. this year all three of us kids decided to go together and get mom this bird feeder that spins if a squirl goes on it that i had found a while ago. she loved it! o and we got my dad a new hooters calender....he also loved it. the last on tuesday morning i went shopping with the bauer brothers in mankato....that was a good time. hey aaron...."let's get some shoes." other than that i've been working and getting a chance to hang out with some of my friends from back home. I'm really looking ready for the TEC new years party...jill won't stop talking about it. she's pumped...i'm not going to lie.....i too am a little pumped for it too. so for most of you...i just might see you there.

newest thing to talk about......i got a hair cut yesterday...so when you see me...tell me it looks great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoes....

Anonymous said...

I get to see you in about 24 hours! Woot woot!